The 5 Top Places to Get Married in Tuscany
Tuscany is the region of beautiful landscapes, hills, sunflowers, olive trees, vineyards, and also of a stunning sea.
Getting married in Tuscany you can choose from different solution and location to get married from the Tuscan Coast to the country side, in front of the magic city of Florence.
I have hosen the top 5 places:
1. San Galgano Abbey, one of the most romantic place in Tuscany, is not for small wedding as it is huge and massive, but is perfect for wedding from 50 to 100 people (see picture above). Civil ceremonies legally binding can be hold here.
2. Among the olive trees, in a suggestive place with a beautiful landscape. Not for summer weddings in the middle of the day, as guests will melt! Civil ceremonies legally binding can be hold here.
3. In front of one of the most romantic city of Italy, Florence, and of its Duomo. Fantastic place for luxury weddings. Symbolic ceremony can be hold.
4. We can not fail to mention the sea. There is nothing better than the sea view for a summer wedding.
5. A magic wedding in a magic woods for a wedding like A Midsummer Night’s Dreamperfect when light is going down and you can light all the candles and fairy lights on the tress. Civil ceremonies legally binding can be hold here.